For March 2020
Affirmations work by reprogramming the subconscious mind. It doesn’t matter whether you believe the affirmation consciously or not, when you hear it, your frequency shifts, your unconscious beliefs shift, and so your life starts to shift.
- You can sit quietly and listen to the affirmation as a meditation practice
- You can listen to it in bed before you go to sleep or as soon as you wake up
- You can listen to it while you run or do yoga
- You can have it playing in the background while you go about your day at home
- You can put it on repeat and have it playing overnight
You don’t even have to be able to audibly hear it for it to work! Sound is vibration, and the vibration of the words will permeate your being, while your conscious mind and your five senses can be busy doing other things.
This is the first affirmation I have ever recorded. I didn’t prepare or write anything down, I just spoke from my heart. It was healing for me to make it. My intention is that you too, experience healing by playing it.
There is so much information going around now, our conscious minds are frazzled. So I chose to put something out that is working on the subconscious. And there are so many different versions of reality right now, I didn’t want to add to or detract from any of that; I wanted to make something that could stand alone, and be relevant whichever narrative you are tuning into right now.
Huge gratitude to Carlos Niño for permission to use his music. It’s called Reverbechosystem, and it was made with Iasos. It’s from the 2019 album, Bliss On Dear Oneness, on Leaving Records.